Are you suddenly seeking ways to pass the time, activities for your family, or opportunities to help others?
Participate in Second Wind Dreams Cards of Light Luminary Challenge!
Second Wind Dreams is an internationally known, nonprofit organization dedicated to changing the perception of aging through the fulfillment of dreams and the offering of educational programs including its flagship, sensitivity training, the Virtual Dementia Tour
Here's how you can participate:
1. Contact Brenda Reeves at email@example.com to participate.
2. Brenda will send you a printable certificate and a mailing address of a confirmed elder care community participant.
3. Make 25 cards for elders and staff members at elder care communities (make 50 if you have a larger group of people).
4. Mail your cards to the address provided by Brenda. Include a copy of the certificate so the community knows you're participating in the Second Wind Dreams program!
5. Take a photo with your certificate and post it on social media! Make sure to tag us so we can share your incredible work!
Social distancing does not have to mean social isolation. Thank you for supporting our elder care community residents and staff!