TPRCP June 19 Weekly Update
1. Park Village Pool at Summit Grove Parkway and Colorado Boulevard is opening on Saturday, June 20. Reservations for June 20 (opening day) are already sold out, so check back on our website for future reservations. Reservations can be made beginning at 5 a.m. the day before and up to two hours before the time slot. https://bit.ly/37qiAcP
2. City Pool in Community Park off Thornton Parkway is opening on Monday, June 22. Reservations for opening day at City Pool will begin at 5 a.m. this Sunday, June 21.
3. Trail Winds and Carpenter Recreation Centers are now open with set hours for each. Access is granted through a reservation system due to capacity restrictions placed by the CDC on safe facility usage. For hours and the reservation system, please visit https://bit.ly/37qiAcP
4. The three fishing lakes at Grandview, West Sprat, and Gravel lakes are open dawn to dusk every day and will be open their normal seasonal schedule, through November 15.
5. The new outdoor pickle ball courts at Woodglen Brookshire Park are open for play.
6. The new basketball court at Community Park, east of the Center is open and is the first outdoor court to have color on it.
7. The second Public Webinar for the Skate Park design input and suggestions is scheduled for Monday, June 29 at 6 p.m. https://bit.ly/2Bn2vJe
8. There is a new Dog Park being built at Trail Winds Park and is slightly behind schedule and should open later this Summer.
9. Art exhibition at the Arts and Culture Center off Dorothy Boulevard is ongoing—Lumonics Mind Spa. https://bit.ly/37KHYKx
10. The Naturally Thornton sustainability plan is being executed and described on the web page. There is a tier system for each park and mowing and watering are the two main aspects that can be viewed for each site by clicking on the map provided on the site. https://bit.ly/2UZoDjR