Voting This Weekend?
Please Note: For Broomfield Issue 2A, the ballot language is different from what was sent out in the TABOR notice, due to a clerical error. The ballot measure asks the voters to approve a sales tax on retail marijuana, the revenue for which would not exceed $2.2 million in the first fiscal year.
🗳 Drop your voted, signed ballot envelope at one of Broomfield’s seven secure, outdoor ballot drop boxes:
– George Di Ciero City and County Building (1 DesCombes Dr)
– Flatirons Marketplace (170 E Flatiron Crossing Dr)
– Guard House at Anthem (16591 Lowell Blvd)
– Paul Derda Recreation Center (13201 Lowell Blvd)
– Redpoint Ridge Park (Northwest Corner – 11337 Central Ct)
– SkyeStone Lodge (11097 N. Montane Dr.)
– Vista Park (17159 Osage St.)
📬 Mail back your ballot by Oct 26
🚙 Vote curbside starting Monday, Oct 19
👤 Vote in person starting Monday, Oct 19
Find more information at VoteBroomfield.com