Nonprofit Stability Award – Apply by Nov. 20!
Jefferson County is offering a new grant opportunity for nonprofit organizations serving Jeffco. The CARES Act Comprehensive Nonprofit Stability Award program has $1 million dollars reserved for the program. The application period opened Monday, Nov. 16 and applications can be submitted through Friday, Nov. 20 at 6:00 p.m. We recognize this is an extremely limited time, but it is necessary to complete the award process by Dec. 30 to be in compliance with federal law. Learn more and apply at www.jeffco.us/4057.
✅ As outlined in the CARES Act, the program providing assistance to nonprofit organizations must fall within the following criteria and requires that the payments from the Coronavirus Relief Fund only be used to cover expenses that:
• Are necessary expenditures incurred due to the public health emergency with respect to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19);
• Were not accounted for in the budget most recently approved as of March 27, 2020 (the date of enactment of the CARES Act) for the State or government’ and
• Were incurred during the period that begins on March 1, 2020 and ends on December 30, 2020.
✅ Who can apply? (must meet all conditions)
• Nonprofits that serve Jefferson County residents.
• Nonprofits operating since October 1, 2019.
• Nonprofits registered and in good standing with D-U-N-S, SAM, and the Colorado Secretary of State
• Nonprofits that have been impacted by the COVID-19 public health emergency: this impact may be in terms of net financial impact or increased demand for services